Unlock / Decode Airtel or Tigo Alcatel Y600D
How to Unlock Airtel / Tigo Alcatel Y600D MiFi
1. Insert an unaccepted sim-card in your Airtel / Tigo Alcatel Y600D. (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the Airtel / Tigo Alcatel Y600D Mifi to the PC by WiFi
3. Open any browser on the PC and go to 192.168.1.1
- for login password enter "admin"
4. Message to enter a NCK should appear
5. Enter the 10 digits NCK provided by "EGGBONE UNLOCKING GROUP"
6. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Note: Factory unlock code / NCK is not free, you can buy unlock code and pay through PayPal, Bitcoin or MTN mobile money
E-mail: [email protected]