Unlock or Decode ZTE MF910 / Busy Mifi
How to Unlock ZTE MF910 / Busy Mifi
1. Insert an unaccepted sim-card in your ZTE MF910 / Busy Mifi. (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the ZTE MF910 / Busy Mifi to the PC by cable or WiFi
3. Open any browser on the PC and go to 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login username and password enter "admin"
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
5. Enter the 16 digits network unlock code provided by "EGGBONE UNLOCKING GROUP"
6. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Note: If your device is not prompting / asking for unlock code then we will need to unlock your device remotely via teamviewer. Contact us on Whatsapp for instructions.
Note: Factory unlock code is not free, you can buy unlock code and pay through PayPal, Bitcoin or MTN mobile money.
E-mail: [email protected]