Unlock / Decode MTN / Surfline Huawei B310s-22 CPE LTE Router
How to Unlock MTN / Surfline Huawei B310s-22 Router.
1. Insert an unaccepted sim-card in your MTN / Surfline Huawei B310s-22 Router. (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the MTN / Surfline Huawei B310s-22 Router to the PC by LAN or WiFi
3. Open any browser on the PC and go to 192.168.8.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
5. Enter the 10 digits network unlock code provided by "EGGBONE UNLOCKING GROUP"
Device is now capable of working with any network and in any country.
Note: Don’t use any free / wrong codes, factory unlock code is $9 / Ghs50, you can pay through PayPal or Bitcoin or MTN Mobile Money.
Note: You can also buy the software to unlock many of this device.
This unlocking method does not involve any dismantling / unscrewing / boot shot, this means it is totally safe. By unlocking with this method, you will not lose the warranty of the device and no damage will be done to the device.