Unlock (Decode) Alcatel L100 / L100G / L100V
How to unlock Alcatel L100 / L100G / L100V Modem
1. Insert an unaccepted sim-card in your Alcatel L100 / L100G / L100V. (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the Alcatel L100 / L100G / L100V to the PC by cable and install it software
3. Open the Alcatel modem software shortcut on the desktop
4. Message to enter a network unlock code / NCK should appear
5. Enter the 10 digits network unlock code provided by "EGGBONE UNLOCKING GROUP"
6. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Note: Factory unlock code is not free, you can buy unlock code and pay through PayPal or Bitcoin.
E-mail: [email protected]