Unlock / Decode Alcatel Y800I / Y800MA Router
How to unlock Alcatel Y800I / Y800MA Router
1. Insert an unaccepted sim-card in your Alcatel Y800I / Y800MA router. (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the Alcatel Y800I / Y800MA router to the PC by cable or WiFi
3. Open any browser on the PC and go to 192.168.1.1
- for login username and password enter "admin"
4. Message to enter a network unlock code / NCK should appear
5. Enter the 10 digits network unlock code provided by "EGGBONE UNLOCKING GROUP"
6. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Note: Factory unlock code is not free, you can buy unlock code and pay through PayPal, Bitcoin or MTN mobile money.
E-mail: [email protected]