UNLOCK MTN ZTE MF920VS ROUTER
How to unlock ZTE MF920VS MiFi Router1. Insert an unaccepted sim-card in your ZTE MF920VS WiFi Router (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the ZTE MF920VS Router to the PC by USB or WiFi
3. Install all new drivers for your ZTE MF920VS WiFi Router (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed or connected via WiFi)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* If the unlock message doesn't appear;
Enter the following sequence in your web browser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.8.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network unlock code appears.
5. Enter the 16 digits network unlock code / NCK provided by "EGGBONE UNLOCKING GROUP"
Device is now capable of working in any network and any country.
Note: Please buy unlock code only if your device is asking for the unlock code.
Note: Factory unlock code is not free, you can buy unlock code and pay through PayPal or Bitcoin.
How to unlock ZTE MF920VS MiFi Router by software
If your device is not asking / prompting for unlock code then the only way to unlock this particular zte model MF920VS is by software.
NOTE: Flashing file / software unlock is available for only re-sellers and those who wants to do unlimited unlocking of this device. If you need this file then please contact us on whatsapp or email.
E-mail: [email protected]