UNLOCK MTN / ORANGE ALCATEL MW40V ROUTER
How to unlock ALCATEL MW40V ROUTER1. Insert an unaccepted sim-card in your ALCATEL MW40V ROUTER (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the ALCATEL MW40V ROUTER to the PC by USB or WiFi
3. Install all new drivers for your ALCATEL MW40V ROUTER (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed or connected via WiFi)
4. Open any browser on the PC or phone and go to 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.8.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network unlock code appears.
5. Enter the 10 digits network unlock code provided by "EGGBONE UNLOCKING GROUP"
Device is now capable of working in any network and any country.
Note: Factory unlock code is not free, you can buy unlock code and pay through PayPal or Bitcoin.
E-mail: [email protected]