Unlock Telma Huawei E8372h-153 From Madagascar
How to Unlock Telma Huawei E8372h-153
1. Insert an unaccepted sim-card in your Telma Huawei E8372h-153. (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the Telma Huawei E8372h-153 to the PC and install it software.
3. Open any browser on the PC and go to 192.168.8.1
- for login username and password enter "admin"
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
5. Enter the 8 digits network unlock code provided by "EGGBONE UNLOCKING GROUP"
6. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
NOTE: Telma wingle with software version 21.329.63.01.187 and WEBUI 18.100.09.27.187 has 0 counter by default so please contact us and have your Wingle unlocked remotely via teamviewer.
Note: Factory unlock code is not free, you can buy unlock code and pay through PayPal or Bitcoin.
Note: You can also buy the software to unlock many of this device.
This unlocking method does not involve any dismantling / unscrewing / boot shot, this means it is totally safe. By unlocking with this method, you will not lose the warranty of the device and no damage will be done to the device.
E-mail: [email protected]