Unlock Vodafone K5160 Modem
How to Unlock Vodafone K5160 Modem
1. Insert an unaccepted sim-card in your Vodafone K5160 Modem. (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the Vodafone K5160 Modem to the PC and install it software.
3. Open the vodafone shortcut on the desktop or any browser on the PC and go to 192.168.9.1
- for login username and password enter "admin"
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
5. Enter the 8 digits network unlock code provided by "EGGBONE UNLOCKING GROUP"
6. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Note: If the modem is not asking for unlock code then contact us and will help unlock your device remotely via teamviewer.
Note: Factory unlock code is not free, you can buy unlock code and pay through PayPal or Bitcoin.
E-mail: [email protected]