Unlock / Deblock / Crack ZTE MF90 / MF90+ MiFi
How to Unlock / Deblock / Crack ZTE MF90 / MF90+ MiFi
1. Insert an unaccepted sim-card in your ZTE MF90 MiFi. (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the ZTE MF90 MiFi to the PC by cable or WiFi
3. Open any browser on the PC and go to 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login username and password enter "admin"
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
5. Enter the 16 digits network unlock code provided by "EGGBONE UNLOCKING GROUP"
6. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Note: Factory unlock code is not free, you can buy unlock code and pay through PayPal or Bitcoin.
Note: If the ZTE MF90 / MF90+ MiFi is not asking for unlock code then watch the video below to enter the unlock code. Please use Google Chrome browser while following instructions in the video.
E-mail: [email protected]