Unlock Softbank / Ymobile ZTE 203ZT / 502ZT / 004Z / 403ZT / 203Z / 007Z / 304ZT / GL09P
How to Unlock Softbank / Ymobile ZTE 203ZT / 502ZT / 004Z / 403ZT / 203Z / 007Z / 304ZT / GL09P
1. Insert an unaccepted sim-card in your Softbank / Ymobile ZTE device. (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the Softbank / Ymobile ZTE device to the PC by cable or WiFi
3. Open any browser on the PC and go to 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login username and password enter "admin"
- If the device is a modem then simply install it software and open it.
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
5. Enter the 16 digits network unlock code provided by "EGGBONE UNLOCKING GROUP"
6. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Note: Factory unlock code is not free, you can buy unlock code and pay through PayPal or Bitcoin.
IF YOUR ZTE DEVICE IS NOT ASKING FOR UNLOCK CODE THEN FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE TO UNLOCK YOUR DEVICE REMOTELY.
1. A good internet connection on windows PC
2. Teamviewer ( Download and open it on your PC, send us the id and password)
3. Make payment and we will contact you to start unlocking of your device immediately
E-mail: [email protected]