Unlock Softbank / Ymobile ZTE 203ZT / 502ZT / 004Z / 403ZT / 203Z / 007Z / 304ZT
How to Unlock Softbank / Ymobile ZTE 203ZT / 502ZT / 004Z / 403ZT / 203Z / 007Z / 304ZT
1. Insert an unaccepted sim-card in your Softbank / Ymobile ZTE device. (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the Softbank / Ymobile ZTE device to the PC by cable or WiFi
3. Open any browser on the PC and go to 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login username and password enter "admin"
- If the device is a modem then simply install it software and open it.
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
5. Enter the 16 digits network unlock code provided by "EGGBONE UNLOCKING GROUP"
6. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Note: Factory unlock code is not free, you can buy unlock code and pay through PayPal or Bitcoin.
E-mail: [email protected]