Unlock / Decode Vodafone Huawei R218h 4G MiFi
How to Unlock / Decode Vodafone Huawei R218h 4G MiFi
1. Insert an unaccepted sim-card in your Vodafone Huawei R218h 4G MiFi. (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the Vodafone Huawei R218h 4G MiFi to the PC by cable or WiFi
3. Open any browser on the PC and go to 192.168.8.1
- for login username and password enter "admin"
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
5. Enter the 16 digits / alphanumeric network unlock code provided by "EGGBONE UNLOCKING GROUP"
Note: Factory unlock code is not free, you can buy unlock code and pay through PayPal or Bitcoin.
Software unlock / Direct unlock is Ghs25, the MiFi must be brought to us.
Note: You can also buy the software to unlock many of this device.
This unlocking method is totally safe. By unlocking with this method no damage will be done to the device.
E-mail: [email protected]