Unlock Optus ZTE MF920V WiFi Router
How to unlock Optus ZTE MF920V Router
1. Insert an unaccepted sim-card in the Optus ZTE MF920V WiFi Router. (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the Optus ZTE MF920V WiFi Router to the PC by cable or WiFi
3. Open any browser on the PC and go to 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.8.1
- for login username and password enter "admin"
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
5. Enter the 16 digits network unlock code provided by "EGGBONE UNLOCKING GROUP"
6. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Note: Factory unlock code is not free, you can buy unlock code by paying with PayPal or Bitcoin.
E-mail: [email protected]