Unlock Telus Huawei B612 Router / Smart Hub
How to Unlock Telus Huawei B612 / Smart Hub1. Insert an unaccepted sim-card in your Telus Huawei B612 / Smart Hub. (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the Telus Huawei B612 / Smart Hub to the PC by LAN or WiFi
3. Open any browser on the PC and go to 192.168.8.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
5. Enter the 16 alphanumeric network unlock code provided by "EGGBONE UNLOCKING GROUP"
6. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Note: Factory unlock code is not free, you can buy unlock code and pay with PayPal or Bitcoin.
Note: You can also buy the software to unlock many of this device.
E-mail: [email protected]