How to unlock ZTE Modem, Mifi, Router or Phone.
How to do it?Follow the simple steps below to unlock your ZTE Modem, Mifi, Router or Phone.
1. Start the ZTE phone with an unaccepted simcard (unaccepted means from a different network than the one working in your ZTE)
2. Message to enter an unlock code should appear
3. Input the unlock code provided by "EGGBONE UNLOCKING GROUP"
ZTE phone is now unlocked.
Modem, Mifi or Router instruction
1. Insert an unaccepted sim-card in the device. (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the device to the PC by cable or WiFi
3. Open any browser on the PC and go to 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login username and password enter "admin"
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
5. Enter the unlock code provided by "EGGBONE UNLOCKING GROUP"
6. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Note: Factory unlock code is not free, you can buy unlock code and pay through PayPal or Bitcoin.
E-mail: [email protected]