Unlock ( Decode ) Alcatel Alcatel Y853 / Y854 / Y853VB / Y854VB
How to unlock Alcatel Y853 / Y854 / Y853VB / Y854VB1. Insert an unaccepted simcard in your Alcatel Y853 / Y854 / Y853VB / Y854VB (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the Alcatel Y853 / Y854 / Y853VB / Y854VB to the PC by USB
3. Install all new drivers for your Alcatel Y853 / Y854 / Y853VB / Y854VB (please skip this step if the drivers are already installed)
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
* If the unlock message doesn't appear;
Enter the following sequence in your web browser 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login and password enter "admin"
- check in which option a request for a network code / NCK appears,
5. Enter the 10 digits network unlock code / NCK provided by "Eggbone Unlocking Group"
Device is now capable of working in any network and any country.
Note: Don’t use any free / wrong codes, factory unlock code is $6 ( GH₵25 ), you can pay through PayPal, Bitcoin, perfectmoney or MTN mobile money.
For your NCK / unlock code:
E-mail: [email protected]