Unlock Tishknet ZTE MF910 MiFi
How to Unlock Tishknet ZTE MF910 MiFi
1. Insert an unaccepted sim-card in your Tishknet ZTE MF910 MiFi. (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the Tishknet ZTE MF910 MiFi to the PC by cable or WiFi
3. Open any browser on the PC and go to 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login username and password enter "admin"
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
5. Enter the 16 digits network unlock code provided by "EGGBONE UNLOCKING GROUP"
6. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Note: Factory unlock code is not free, you can buy unlock code and pay through PayPal or Bitcoin.
E-mail: [email protected]