Unlock ZTE MF971VS MiFi
How to Unlock ZTE MF971VS MiFi
1. Insert an unaccepted sim-card in your ZTE MF971VS MiFi. (unaccepted means from a different network than the original one)
2. Connect the ZTE MF971VS MiFi to the PC by cable or WiFi
3. Open any browser on the PC and go to 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
- for login username and password enter "admin"
4. Message to enter a network unlock code should appear
5. Enter the 16 digits network unlock code provided by "EGGBONE UNLOCKING GROUP"
6. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Note: Factory unlock code is not free, you can buy unlock code by paying with PayPal or Bitcoin.
Supported Networks / Carriers
1. TRUE Thailand ZTE MF971VS Router
2. T-Mobile Poland ZTE MF971V
3. All other networks are also supported
E-mail: [email protected]